Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sky Diving Adventure










For all of you who never thought I would do it, and to all those who knew that I would, here are the pictures of this summers sky diving trip. This was probably one of the best things I have ever done! I did it back in June, so I know its been awhile but the pictures are still great. I went with friends Sydnee Housley, Matty Cavilla, Alan Day, Adam Young, and Wacey Cornia. I only have a few pictures from mine and Wacey's cameras, we were the only ones who had the video and pictures taken. But, here they are for all to enjoy.



This is my instructor, they called him the mad midget, but I think his name was Tommy. He was plenty short, but plenty of fun. Turns out, he was a farm boy from back in Ohio, and the whole plane ride we ended up talking ag. Leave it to the ag teacher to talk about the attributes of cattle while skydiving.

This is our group, Adam, Wacey, and the poor guy in the orange jump suit who looked liked he was ready to cry the whole time. We opted not to put on the goofy suits for our first jump since they were not required. The only reason they suggested them is so that our pants would not get dirty when we landed, and when your talking to people like Wacey and myself, thats the last thing on our minds.





Here is good ol Wacey, gotta love this kid. He is one of the last people you would think would dive, but he had a blast and wants to go again.









No comments: