Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Reflections

This past week has led to many reflections on life, priorities, and everything in between. Two of Carson's friends were involved in a work accident, one died on the pole. To say the least, it makes me feel a little sick to my stomach. But, I can always find comfort in knowing that when it is our time to go, we will go. My heart goes out to these two families, and to all who have lost loved ones in some form or another. The only thing we can hope for is that we try to do our very best until that time comes, and when it comes we will not fear it.

2 comments:

Drew and Amber said...

Brynn that is so so sad..
Tell carson we are sorry to hear this.
You are right about when it is time it is time but don't loose sleep worrying about carson he will be safe. Just keep busy(like I have to tell you to do that lol) and you wont worry too much

Kimberly said...

So girl you know I love you and it was great to see you when you came up for the funeral. Hope you are both doing better. But now I have a bone to pick with you--why did I have to find out from your sister's blog that you had a blog? Silly woman. It's good to catch up on life via the blog but don't forget to keep those calls comin too! Love you!!!